Friday, May 27, 2011

Reflection

This whole semester I think I have read a little over 2000 pages. I really enjoyed reading books this semester, I have learned to like reading this semester. At the beginning of this semester I enjoyed reading, but I felt like I never had time to do it, however this class helped me to realize that I actually do have time for reading I just have to make it. Over the summer I will have much more free time to enjoy myself and read. I think over the summer I will continue to read independently because I have found some good authors and series that I really enjoy reading. I have also found that reading is a relaxing way to forget about all the brambles of life. I liked doing the blog assignments, however I think that when it was 4 posts a week it got to be a hassle, I really enjoyed when it was 2 posts a week because I felt I did a better job on them instead of just rushing through the blog posts. I really enjoyed learning new vocabulary every week because I really do think I have learned a lot of new words this semester. As for the poetry part of the class, I really did not like poetry at the beginning of this class but now that we have looked at different types of poems and done projects over poetry, I appreciate poetry more than I did before. This class has helped me to enjoy poetry, reading, and vocabulary.

2 comments:

  1. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the somehow of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. See the link below for more info.

    #beginning
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. When things get rough just stay calm and ask assistance from God and he'll give you peace. Visit my site for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete