Saturday, April 30, 2011

Addiction!

    Lately, there are many things that have been consuming my life.  I have become addicted to many items, almost like they are a necessity!
      Netflix happens to be one of those things.  It is so addicting, you cannot stop watching movies after you start. You will watch one thing and then before you know it 4 hours has passed.
          Another guilty pleasure of mine is Arnold Palmer half iced tea half lemonade.  I seriously always have one of these in my hand.  Each 23.5 oz can is only $.99 so it is so hard to resist buying them!

     Music is another thing I cannot see myself without.  I think i have my ipod with me all the time and I would listen to music all day if I could.
     I hate to admit it, but I think I am addicted to facebook and twitter.  It is just a habit to check and see what is going on with other people and you can't help but check once in a while, it is a habit.  
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment